Перекрёстки миров

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Перекрёстки миров » Правила форума » Помощь игрокам.(гостевая)

Помощь игрокам.(гостевая)

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 64

Тут вы множите не регистрируясь задать вопросы касающиеся ролевой, администрации форума.

Всем доброй ночи, извиняюсь что так поздно.
Подскажите кто требуется в игру?

Sulaco, добро пожаловать.

Поскольку игра пока только начинается - свободны любые роли - кого бы вам не захотелось отыграть.

Ara-Za
Я даже не знаю, глаза разбегаются)
Есть тяга к технике, механик или же быть пилотом.
А можно и то и то  :blush: ??

Вообще я провожу набор для квеста в фантастическую вселенную. Конечно можно. Пишите анкету и добро пожаловать.

Митралисса
:flirt:  Ну спасибо, вам, пожизненная скидка на ремонт транспортного средства.
Анкету я начну писать аж завтра вечером, после работы и  спорт зала.

Ara-Za
Огромное спасибо, ждите, скоро прилечу!

Чтож добро пожаловать. Ждем вашей анкеты.

2 Митралисса
Можно ли с Вами связаться посредством ICQ? Есть пара вопросов о.О

terran ghost да вполне возможно. 566362400

постучался

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

Its not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i am visiting this web page dailly and get nice information from here every day.

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this web site needs much more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the information!

Wow, this post is good, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to inform her.

Excellent site. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your effort!

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my website so i came to go back the favor?.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was once a leisure account it. Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this post at this web site.

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

You are so cool! I don't think I have read anything like that before. So good to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

Hello, every time i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the break of day, because i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Very good post! We are linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Great weblog right here! Also your website quite a bit up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate link on your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

I am curious to find out what blog system you're using? I'm having some small security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Good replies in return of this difficulty with genuine arguments and explaining everything on the topic of that.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Перекрёстки миров » Правила форума » Помощь игрокам.(гостевая)